Thursday, August 4, 2011

All this week's Teen Mom crap.

Publications: Weekly Life & Style, Us Weekly
Date: 15 August 2011

Fresh trash on Thursdays!

I keep waiting for the Teen Mom stories to end.

Luckily, I am not holding my breath while waiting, because that would be fatal. Here are the headlines, sadly plural:
  • Weekly Life & Style: Teen Mom Farrah love after loss
  • Us Weekly: Maci fires back: Ryan won't destroy us
I don't want any of them destroyed. I just want all of them ignored.

Is that too much to ask?

(Don't answer that. It's a rhetorical question.)


2 comments:

Karen Zipdrive said...

Never seen even one episode.
Never will.
Some shows are too trashy even for me to watch, and I'll watch just about anything...including Toddlers n' Tiaras.

Matty Boy said...

Wow. Toddlers n' Tiaras.

The first step is admitting you have a problem.