Saturday, June 18, 2011

Man Slut Alert:
More on the Arnold unpleasantness.

Publications: Globe, National Enquirer
Date: 27 June 2011

The only magazines currently still interested in Arnold Schwarzenegger's cheating ass are the Enquirer and the Globe, so as you can imagine, there isn't a whole lot of forgiveness in the stories. Here are the headlines.
  • National Enquirer: Arnold's mistress breaks her silence
    Secret about their love child
    Her confession to Maria "I cried and dropped to my knees!"
  • Globe: Cheating Arnold begs Maria: Take me back!
    She tells him: Go to hell!
The Enquirer has a picture of Mildred Baena and her son Joseph.



2 comments:

Karen Zipdrive said...

The poor son resembles his father AND mother, i.e., he's hideous...
but rich.

Matty Boy said...

Didn't sound like he was rich until the news hit the fan.

And while I admit this is a sexist comment, I don't completely understand rich, powerful guys cheating on their wives with women who just aren't very attractive. If you are going to be a swine, at least bag honeys who look good when they sell their stories to the tabloids.

In other words, I can understand Tiger Woods, I kind of understand Bill Clinton and Ahhnold is just bewildering.