Saturday, April 23, 2011

You So Crazy Alert™:
The weirdos on Kate Middleton's side of the aisle.

Publication: National Enquirer
Date: 2 May 2011

It was Teddy Roosevelt's daughter Alice who got the credit for the quote "If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."

She would have loved the National Enquirer.

This week, the Flagship pulled out all the stops and dug up every bit of dirt they could find on the Middleton family. On the cover, they mention a drug addict, a stripper and a cross dresser, and they promise more dirt inside.

Personally, when it comes to the goofy, I think the Windsor family has got them beat.


4 comments:

sfmike said...

After reading about a Movie-Made-for-the-Lifetime-Channel called "William and Kate" that according to The Guardian newspaper was bone-crunchingly awful, Tony and I recorded the thing and watched it this week when our brains were mush after work. The Guardian didn't lie, it was fabulously bad, and I am now an official fan of the William and Kate Melodrama. The best part of the show, besides the bad acting and script (Prince Charles as Daddy was my favorite), were the real tabloid headlines that punctuated the public romance of our hero and heroine over the years (this is a LONG story). Highly recommended.

Maybe we should find the right bar and watch the nuptials together.

Matty Boy said...

It's a Friday ceremony and I'm not working that day. I looked at the TV listings and ABC has it on from 1 to 7 p.m.

That sounds as horrible as watching Super Bowl pre-game to me, but I would be up for the last two to three hours, especially if fortified with alcohol.

sfmike said...

Nah, I'm afraid I'll be working down in Silicon Valley that day and won't be home for Blessed Occasion.

Karen Zipdrive said...

I plan to be glued to the tube, watching every moment of it.