Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kick a corpse, why don'tcha?
Johnny Cash grave shocker!

Publication: National Examiner
Date: 28 March 2011

It's been nearly a year since the last time the low rent Examiner wrote an unflattering story about Johnny Cash. Since The Man In Black has been dead for seven and a half years, it's understandable that he might not be the hot gossip topic he once was.

I used the same picture last year when the low rent Examiner wrote trash about the country legend, and I see no reason not to use the same picture now.

Here's a simple rule written in rhyme.

Don't talk trash about Johnny Cash.


4 comments:

Karen Zipdrive said...

I couldn't agree with you more heartily. He was the best country western singer ever.

Matty Boy said...

Well, there's Hank Williams, but... I get your point.

ramoss said...

I saw the mag in the checkout line, but never buy those things. What was the 'jest' of the story?

Matty Boy said...

Hi, ramoss. The idea of this blog is to report the cover stories but NOT to read the inside except in the most dire circumstances. I have no idea what the shocker was.