Saturday, January 1, 2011

Skeeter Davis Alert™:
The fan meets the brown stuff in 2011!

Publication: Sun
Date: 10 January 2011

Hey, Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!

But that trick never works!

This time for sure.

Yes, it's a new year and the Sun is happy to tell us that all the important final prophecies will come true this year. Sure, they said that about 2010 as well, but this time they are serious.

The details they put on the cover include:
  • Second coming, sooner than you think
  • Where Armageddon will be fought (I thought it was going to be fought in Armageddon. Did they get bumped to make way for a cooler apocalypse?)
  • Five signs of the apocalypse
Once again, I publish these because a precise date was given, and I will report on how successful the predictions were at the end of 2011.

1 comment:

Karen Zipdrive said...

They've pulled out the ancient soothsayer dart board again?