Sunday, January 30, 2011

Real Housewives secrets TV didn't show.

Publication: Us Weekly
Date: 7 February 2011

Us Weekly promises secrets from the TV show franchise Real Housewives this week. There are two pictures on the cover, one blond and one brunette, but they assume we know these people as well as we know real celebrities, so no names are given. I didn't open up the magazine to find out who, but I had two good reasons.
  1. I just read the covers and report on them.
  2. I do not give a rat's rectum about any of these shows, much to the dismay of commenter #1 Karen Zipdrive.
Note to gossip rag editors: Putting a picture on the cover without a caption might be okay for the Obamas or BrAngelina or Wills'N'Kate, but not for these reality TV nobodies.

At the request of Karen Zipdrive, I went to the Us Weekly website, and the story they have this week there is about Camille Grammer (blond) and Kyle Richards (brunette).




2 comments:

Karen Zipdrive said...

Show the pics, I can ID them all.

Matty Boy said...

I went to the website. There they have a story about Kyle Richards and Camille Grammer, so I'm going to assume it's them.