Sunday, January 2, 2011

On the rocks AND Love Bird Alert™:
Taylor Swift still loves her ex

Publication: In Touch
Date: 10 January 2011

For about two months, the hottest new celebrity couple has been Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal. Two weeks ago, In Touch told us that Taylor is jealous of Jake's co-star in Love and Other Drugs Anne Hathaway. Now they tell us she is also still in love with her ex-boyfriend.



If you follow the gossip rags, you'll know the description "Taylor Swift's ex-boyfriend" lacks specificity. I'll admit it. I actually opened the magazine up to find out who they were talking about, and it turns out to be Taylor Lautner, he of the funny nose and squinty eyes and fabulous abs that more than compensate for any other physical flaws.

I violated the prime directive. You're welcome.

3 comments:

Karen Zipdrive said...

She dumped Lautner, so I doubt she's pining over him, and if she was she could snap her finger and get him back.
I told you, once she conquers a guy she moves on without looking back. I knew Gyllenhaal would be just another lil' cat toy for her.
She's a total maneater, I tell ya.

Matty Boy said...

She's very pretty and very young. I think we are looking at a taming of the shrew situation. Some guy is gonna give her what she wants the way she wants it, which is not the way she thinks she wants it, and she's gonna purr like a kitten.

Karen Zipdrive said...

Maybe when she's 50, but she's got a lotta men to conquer before she'll meet her Petruchio.