Thursday, January 6, 2011

On the rocks alert:
Taylor burned by Jake

Publication: Us Weekly
Date: 17 January 2011

What looked to be the couple of the fall season, Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal, apparently did not last into the winter. Us gives it the spin that it was Jake who is to blame, though commenter #1 thinks it's young Miss Swift who is more the love 'em and leave 'em type. It should be noted that Jake had a three year relationship with Reese Witherspoon that ended when she dumped him in 2009.



5 comments:

sfmike said...

Actually, it was Ryan Philippe who became single after it was discovered he cheated on his then wife Reese Witherspoon. I don't think Jake has ever been married, and I've always assumed and hoped he was on the hairdresser side of things, while appearing as the hetero beau for young starlets strictly for the publicity.

Matty Boy said...

Thanks, Mike, you are correct that Jake and Reese were never married. I have re-written the post to correct my mistake.

Karen Zipdrive said...

I maintain that Taylor Swift was and is the fuck 'em and dump 'em type, aka a maneater.
Watch, she'll write a nasty song about Jake and make another million off it.
It's just how she is.

Matty Boy said...

I think sfmike may have a point, but of course I have no inside info, because I only read the covers.

Karen Zipdrive said...

Agreed. If Jake were to announce he was gay, I don't think I'd faint.
He was a bit too convincing in "Brokeback Mountain."