Monday, January 10, 2011

Hairdresser and Comfy Shoe Alert:
Country music gay scandals.

Publication: National Examiner
Date: 17 January 2011

The low rent Examiner puts a bunch of pictures on the cover under the headline "Country Music Gay Scandals!" Among the people listed are:
  • Kenny Chesney
  • Brice Glenn
  • Chely Wright
  • Garth Brooks
  • Miss Loretta Lynn
I put up the picture of Chely Wright because she is the only openly gay country music singer currently and because she is purdy.



I put up the picture of the disapproving rabbit because the low rent Examiner is talking trash about Miss Loretta Lynn. I have no idea of Miss Loretta's orientation and would not think less of her no matter what. If it's a lie, the rabbit disapproves of lies. If it's the truth, the rabbit disapproves of diving into the secrets of Miss Loretta Lynn for no good reason.

In either case, shame on the low rent Examiner.





4 comments:

Karen Zipdrive said...

Miss Loretta Lynn is not gay.
My gaydar completely shuts off when I see her image.

McGriddle Pants said...

I'm pretty sure Loreetta Lynn is SUPER GAY! That's how they should have titled it. I mean... I highly recommend staying in the closet for-- oh-- say-- 70 years. THEN come out.

sfmike said...

I hope Loretta Lynn is a lesbian. The real news is that everybody in the world besides me has known forever that Dolly Parton is the one of the Biggest Lesbians in Show Business. And somehow the "Examiner" doesn't go with that news. I wonder why.

Matty Boy said...

Hi, Mike. The "Dolly is gay" thing has only been on the cover of one tabloid since the beginning of 2010. It is a good question why they didn't go with her, especially since I've never even heard of Brice Glenn, though I'm not a big country fan.