Friday, January 28, 2011

Hairdresser and Comfy Shoe Alert:
Who's gay and who's not for February 2011.

Publication: National Examiner
Date: 7 February 2011

Do you ever get tired of story after story about who is gay and who isn't in Hollywood? If so, you probably do not have a future career as a writer in the AMI kennel, most especially at the low rent Examiner. There are nine people pictured on the cover this week.

Here are the ones who are openly gay.
  • Neil Patrick Harris
  • Jane Lynch
  • Meredith Baxter
Here are the ones who aren't, and personally I consider it none of my business with whom they are having sex.

  • Paula Deen
  • Jon Cryer
  • Marcia Cross (rumors a few years ago, all denied)
  • Simon Cowell (there are more rumors about someone else on Idol)
  • Alex Trebek
  • Michael Weatherly
I do not know what the article said about these people and I really don't care, because the low rent Examiner lies through their teeth way too often.



1 comment:

Karen Zipdrive said...

Rumors about who's gay bore me and I *am* gay.