Friday, January 28, 2011

Damn You Skinny (or Fat) Alert™:
Kendra loses 10 lbs. in 10 days YET AGAIN.

Publication: OK!
Date: 7 February 2011

There are some celebrity stories in which I have no interest, like Real Housewives, and some that I actively detest, like Teen Mom. But if I were to choose a celebrity story that has finally bored me to tears, it would be Kendra Wilkinson. Nothing this woman does is interesting. The stories blur into each other and I have a hard time telling if there is any new information in a story, let alone whether that information is true.

This week, OK! tells us Kendra lost 10 pounds in 10 days. She did the same thing last March.

I'm starting to think she never loses weight, she just misplaces it.





1 comment:

Karen Zipdrive said...

That cocaine diet is so effective.