Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Damn You Skinny Alert™:
Vanna White wasting away!

Publication: National Examiner
Date: 24 January 2011

It's a negative story about Vanna White! Any guesses which magazine is publishing it?

If you answered "the low rent Examiner", give yourself five bonus points. In the past year, they have had three stories about America's favorite letter turner, one that she didn't look good without makeup, one where she was addicted to bad boys and now one that says she is wasting away.

Once again, the low rent Examiner believes their demographic is old people addicted to daytime TV. They may be right. I'm sure they've done as much research as their measly budget can allow.



3 comments:

Karen Zipdrive said...

I wonder how old she is by now? Gotta be at least 60...

Matty Boy said...

She's listed as younger than I am and I believe it. She's turn 54 this year.

Karen Zipdrive said...

That sounds fishy to me.
I think she's closer to 57/58.