Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bells Done Rung™ Alert:
Shania's Revenge

Publication: Star
Date: 10 January 2011

For those of you who entered this story in the middle, Shania Twain got engaged and now married to the former husband of the woman who stole Shania's husband.

The gossip rags call a lot of things "revenge". For example, staying in shape after you break up with someone is called "revenge" instead of "a good idea for your love life and entertainment career". Testifying in court is called "revenge" instead of "testifying in court". Trying to make sure your kid has a stable home after a divorce is "revenge" instead of "responsible parenting".

But stealing the ex-husband of your husband stealer, I think that fairly counts as revenge.



3 comments:

Karen Zipdrive said...

I once dated a two-timing, dirty rotten scoundrel. Her ex girlfriend and I started comparing notes and we ended up having a fling of our own.
It had the desired effect; it drove the scoundrel crazy.
:D

Matty Boy said...

I don't listen to her music that often, but I have to say, she looks much in a ratty old wife beater than I do.

Karen Zipdrive said...

Me too, Matty.