Friday, October 15, 2010

Spinster Alert:
Kim Kardashian dateless on her 30th birthday

Publication: Weekly Life & Style
Date: 25 October 2010

Only two Kardashian stories on the covers of the Only Ten Magazines That Matter this week, both of them about Kim. Weekly Life & Style says Kim was dateless on her thirtieth birthday. Only problem with the story is according to Wikipedia, her 30th birthday is next week, so she still has time to get some to ask her out.

Given her age and recent spell of bad luck in love, this means she gets a Spinster Alert, her second of the year. The Queen of Spinsters is still Jennifer Aniston, of course.

4 comments:

Karen Zipdrive said...

Oh, please.
If Kim Kardashian is dateless, it's because she wanted to be.

carlos said...

She is very pretty she is a 10 out of a 10 and thats her problem she thinks she is too much of a woman for any man in my opinion i ratther a women a 7 out of a 10 that worked for me been married 10 years with no problems instead no one last more than a month with her cuz of that! Just my 2 cents!

carlos said...

She is very pretty she is a 10 out of a 10 and thats her problem she thinks she is too much of a woman for any man in my opinion i ratther a women a 7 out of a 10 that worked for me been married 10 years with no problems instead no one last more than a month with her cuz of that! Just my 2 cents!

Karen Zipdrive said...

I'd rate her a 10 as well, but I don't think she's too conceited to date anyone. I think she's a workoholic who needs to find a nice billionaire who has the leisure time to follow her around as she works.