Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Damn You Skinny (or Fat) Alert™:
Best and Worst Beach bodies

Publication: Star
Date: 13 September 2010

Star goes with a best and worst beach body cover, though most of the bad bodies are given the "Guess who?" treatment, and I refuse to guess or look inside to see who they are ragging on. Among the named people, there's a shot of Britney Spears in a bikini and one of her and Jason Trawick frolicking together, and also photos of Lady Gaga, who looks good, and Kat Von D., who looks odd to me with all her ink, but I'm an old fart. They also have a rear view picture of Kim Kardashian, which I'm assuming is intended for the connoisseurs of the big butt, 'cos that's what little Kim has got, in spades and trump.



3 comments:

Karen Zipdrive said...

While I am certainly no huge butt officianado, Kim K's butt looks like a fantastic amusement park ride.

Matty Boy said...

She is definitely va-va-voomy.

Karen Zipdrive said...

Right-o.