Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Love Bird Alert™:
Rob defends Kristen

Publication: OK!
Date: 7 June 2010

Fresh trash tomorrow! Last story of the week right now.

There has been a lot of Twilight backlash, and a lot of it is aimed at Kristen Stewart. I rented the first movie, and I thought she did a good job of playing the cute shy girl. Then I saw Adventureland, and I wondered if she did anything except pout and smirk.

Now I've read interviews. I don't think she's acting at all.

Anyway, what I just wrote is the kind of stuff Robert Pattinson is defending Kristen Stewart from. Mean snarky comments about her acting range that appear on the surface to be 100% accurate.

Because those are the kinds of comments that hurt worst of all.

2 comments:

Karen Zipdrive said...

Kristen's acting consists of biting her bottom lip and looking uncomfortable.
It's a good thing she's hot.

Karen Zipdrive said...

Also good to see she's getting a lot of wear out of that dress.