Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kristin's shocking tell all!

Publication: In Touch
Date: 7 June 2010

One of the problems with keeping track of gossip about young people.

Too many Kristins. Actually, too many Kristins and Kristens and Kirstens and Kirsties and Crystals. It can give you such a headache trying to keep them straight.

Kristin Cavallari is a bimbo from the MTV reality show The Hills, which brought us uber-bimbo Heidi Montag. The Hills is so bad, even friend of the blog and reality TV junkie Karen Zipdrive won't watch it.

That's saying something.

So Kristin is writing a book. It better be a book on tape, because I don't think that much of her public is actually literate.

2 comments:

Karen Zipdrive said...

Matty, I tried to watch it the other night but I only lasted about four minutes.
It's literally a show about nothing but unlike Seinfeld, it's not one bit funny.
My synopsis: vapid people talking about other vapid people.

Or maybe it's all an existentialist experiment.
There's no there there.

Matty Boy said...

I've never seen a minute of either Laguna Beach or the spin-off The Hills. When I started the blog, it was just going to be about stuff I could confirm like pregnancies, weddings, divorces and deaths. There were reports of the end of the world and I thought, heck, I could confirm that, too.

Then there was a story that Helen Reddy was a psychic healer and I failed to resist temptation. A week later, Heidi Montag was enboobened, and the flood gates opened. Now we are hip deep in Gosselins, Kardashians and stories from Dancing With The Stars, even though I have never watched any of those shows.

This is what happens when standards get lowered. I have no one but myself to blame.