Thursday, May 13, 2010

On the Rocks Alert:
Oprah pays Stedman $250,000,000 in hush money

Publication: National Examiner
Date: 24 May 2010

I am ashamed to consider how long it took me to realize this, but the National Examiner is a joke. They are the only supermarket rag with no website, and way too many of their stories are re-hashes of news from other tabloids or even from legitimate news sources. I'm guessing they have like one full time reporter, if that.

They are sorry broke-ass mofos.

This is the only new news story they have this week, and I have no idea if it's actually true. Oprah is paying Stedman Graham a quarter of a billion to go away and keep his yap shut.

If this is true, maybe Stedman could throw a couple dollars the paper's way. With just a little cash infusion, the Examiner could become a full-fledged farce, instead of the ghost of a sham of a farce they are today.

1 comment:

Karen Zipdrive said...

I'm sure Stedman has kept his yap shut all these years for the same reason Dolly Parton's husband has--money for nuthin' and a life of sheer luxury.
I'm just shocked that neither Carl nor Stedman have been embroiled in any blabbermouth hoochie scandals.