Friday, May 28, 2010

On the Rocks Alert:
Larry King's $172,000,000 divorce

Publication: National Examiner
Date: 7 June 2010

Just last month, this was a $150,000,000 divorce, now it's $172,000,000. I guess this means the economy's improving.

In other legitimate sources, there has been talk of reconciliation since the papers were filed.

The royal wedding is being called the Wedding of the Century, even though it won't cost a fourth as much money as this brouhaha. No one is calling this the Divorce of the Century, largely because it doesn't hold a candle to the money that will change hands if Oprah actually has to show someone the door.

This reminds an old person with poor taste like me of an old joke in poor taste.

Q:Why are Jewish divorces so expensive?
A: Because they are worth it.



1 comment:

Karen Zipdrive said...

If I were her I'd wait it out.
I'd start cooking him breakfasts like bacon in butter with 4 eggs, also in butter. And pancakes and butter.
And I'd buy him cigars and gin by the truckload.
And I'd wake him up in the middle of the night with firecrackers and screeching.