Friday, May 7, 2010

Not Long 4 This World:
Billy Graham's Last Wish

Publication: National Examiner
Date: 17 May 2010

The Examiner does not directly use the word "dying" or the code words "last days", but they do talk about Billy Graham's "last wish", which I think counts as saying that he's Not Long 4 This World. I haven't heard that he is particularly ill, but he is 91.

As a quibble, wouldn't Graham put a "wish" in the form of a prayer?

I usually end these announcements with best wishes for the friends and family of the person put on the list. I'll let them do the wishing. After all, that's what most of them do for a living, and I'm just an amateur with very little love in my heart for this old grease weasel.

3 comments:

Padre Mickey said...

I'm hoping his last wish is that "Franklin will get a real job." Probably not, though.

WV= lided Billy Graham's friends Dick Nixon, Ronny Raygun, and them Crazy Bushies lided 'bout lotsa thangs.

Matty Boy said...

Yeah, Billy is kind of like what teh Republican Party used to be and li'l Franklin is what the Republican Party is now.

Karen Zipdrive said...

Billy Graham is still alive?
Damn, what's the hold up?
My guess is he wants to outlive Franklin so the kid never gets to replace him.