Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hairdresser Alert™:
Daniel Craig caught kissing a guy in a gay bar

Publication: National Enquirer
Date: 7 June 2010

The tabloids leave movie stars alone for the most part, though they do show an interest in any cute girl who is at least temporarily unattached, like Jen or Reese or Sandra. So the Enquirer outing Daniel Craig comes as a surprise.

This does give me a chance to put a little eye candy up on the blog for the straight ladies and hairdressers Who Like This Sort Of Thing. Cristiano Ronaldo shouldn't get all the shirtless fun, after all.

3 comments:

Karen Zipdrive said...

When I first saw that pic of him and his tight trunks, my Gaydar went off.

Matty Boy said...

I have the most useless Gaydar on earth. I find myself attracted to lesbians way too often.

Examples.

My favorite actress on Laugh-In was Lily Tomlin. Even though my first girlfriend looked something like Kristin Davis, my favorite actress on Sex and the City was Cynthia Nixon.

If Indira Varma comes out, I will only be a tiny bit sirprised.

Karen Zipdrive said...

How do you feel about Jodie Foster?