Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fussin' and Feudin' Alert™:
Reba McIntire and Kirstie Alley

Publication: National Examiner
Date: 17 May 2010

According to the National Examiner, there is a catfight between Reba McIntire and Kirstie Alley.

Ooh, hold me back.

Personally, I think to have a catfight, two people have to be in actual physical proximity to one another. This was just Reba taking a shot at Kirstie Alley's weight at some awards show and Kirstie complaining on Twitter. This was a Twitter fight. Completely different animal from a catfight.

It's like the feud between Dog the Bounty Hunter and Dr. Phil. You can't have a feud if you have never actually been in the same room. I think we should make this a new rule.



1 comment:

Karen Zipdrive said...

Ratface vs Fatface!
I put my money on Kirstie. She's funnier and quicker on the draw than that worn out hayseed.