Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Feuds, Drugs, Problems with Plastic, you name it:
The multiple hot messes from the cast of The Hills

Publication: Us Weekly
Date: 10 May 2010

Fresh trash tomorrow! We end with the stale trash today.

Us Weekly retreads a bunch of stories about the female cast members from The Hills and acts like it's news. Heidi's gone nuts with plastic surgery, Kristen is a drug addict, Audrina and Heidi don't get along and Lauren calls Heidi "sad".

Blahblahblahblah... Bob Loblaw's Law Blog!

4 comments:

tummy tuck said...

Great detailed information, I ll be visiting you more frequently, this is very interesting information

Matty Boy said...

Thanks. I don't promise details in every story, just what is written on the headlines of the supermarket rags. What I do have is links to all the stories from the year, so you can see everything that has been said about a particular person or all the headlines from a particular magazine, so you can keep track of who is saying what about whom and see where the contradictions come in.

Karen Zipdrive said...

I admit I willingly watch most reality shows on Bravo and E!
I also watch Survivor, Dancing With the Stars and even RuPaul's Drag Race.
But I draw the line at The Hills, the Jersey Shore, Kate Plus 8, and that new one where the dwarves make stuff out of chocolate
All of them are an embarrassment to Americans. Well, maybe not the chocolate dwarf guys...

Matty Boy said...

I watch none of them. But I draw the line at reporting on That Show With The Roses and the Real Housewives Of Any Place We Can Think Of.