Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Damn You Skinny Alert™:
Planted crap about the new Sex and the City movie

Publications: In Touch, OK!
Date: 24 May 2010

Two stories are planted as though they were real gossip about a movie that is about to come out. Sex and the City 2 will be in the theaters soon, and I just can't wait!

For all the copies to be brought into a single location and melted into guitar picks.

Supposedly, there were cat fights and plastic surgery and Sarah Jessica Parker nearly walked off the set! Permutations of these stories show up in the covers of OK! and In Touch.

Once again, let me reiterate how much I don't care.

I don't care so much, I didn't even include a picture with this story. That is a mighty mountain of "I don't care" when it comes to this blog.

I have created a new label "Planted Crap" for this post, but there has certainly been Planted Crap before this story, like the Gerard Butler-Jennifer Aniston romance to hype their not very successful movie. If I have time, I will go back and amend old posts with the new label.

Because I do care about something. Just not this movie and the planted stories associated with it.

2 comments:

Karen Zipdrive said...

All those ladies have gotten too old and haggard for this series.
They had to smear all the camera lenses with Vasoline when they shot SitCII.
They are about one chin whisker away from doing a Golden Girls movie.

Matty Boy said...

I actually watched on HBO. I made it halfway through the first movie, but the higher budget made it obvious how disgusting their lives really are. No power on earth could make me watch the second, where I understand "the City" is now Abu Dhabi instead of New York.

Yecch.