Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Damn You Skinny Alert™:
Lea Michele's Extreme Diet

Publication: In Touch
Date: 24 May 2010

Usually, the tabloids leave working actresses on TV shows alone and focus on the easier prey, the passel of bimbos on reality shows who think all publicity is good publicity. But this week, In Touch gives the nod to Lea Michele from Glee, which is strong indication not only of the show's popularity but also that the demographic of Glee fans and supermarket rag readers has a strong overlap.

1 comment:

Karen Zipdrive said...

OMG I can't stand to look at this woman. I don't even like that whine in her singing voice. I wish I could like Glee, being gay and all, but this chick just ruins it for me.
And now they have an older chick who looks just like her. She plays her long lost mother.
So now the show is twice as horrible.