Monday, May 10, 2010

Bret Michaels speaks

Publication: People
Date: 17 May 2010

People, only a week after their huge scoop about Sandra Bullock, her baby and the divorce, talk to Bret Michaels after he recovered from the brain hemorrhage. The quote on the cover is "I was thinking about my daughters growing up without me."

I've never been a fan of his music and the Rock of Love reality show is just tacky, but this quote is what a mensch says. Best wishes to Bret, and I hope he lives up to this quote with whatever time he has left, may it be many decades.

1 comment:

Karen Zipdrive said...

I felt the same way about him and his shitty music, but he really redeemed himself on The Apprentice.
He's a very intelligent, sensible, hard working, stand-up guy. He's also articulate and like you said, a mensch.
I'm glad he's okay.