Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rich people are rich alert: Tim and Faith's $3 million mansion

Publication: National Examiner
Date: 29 Mar. 2010

The Examiner is one of the most negative tabloids, but they have one positive headline this week, a tour of the swanky digs owned by the Number One couple in country music, Faith Hill and Tim McGraw.

I guess I should be positive, too. She's purdy. Why she thinks a gizmo from the auto parts store makes a nice necklace, I'll never know, but I certainly don't have a $3 million mansion, so who am I to judge?

As for Tim, two words: sun screen.

3 comments:

susan s. said...

Sunscreen, indeed. Especially around the eyes!

Karen Zipdrive said...

Sunscreen?
No, I think what we're seeing is spray tan.

Matty Boy said...

Are those spray wrinkles around his eyes?