Sunday, March 28, 2010

Problems With Plastic Alert™:
Lots of people on Dancing With The Stars

Publication: National Enquirer
Date: 5 Apr. 2010

Two stories about Dancing With The Stars this week, so I lump them together on a Sunday morning, when I hope my readers are either going to church or nursing a hangover, or maybe both.

I don't go to church and I didn't drink that much yesterday, though after writing these entries, I kind of wish I did.

Several of the celebrity contestants on DWTS this year have had plastic surgery. The names on the cover of The Flagship are Buzz Aldrin, Niecy Nash and Kate Gosselin. There's also a "guess who" picture of a woman's lower back, and my guess is it's Pamela Anderson, since it's already well known she has had P-L-E-N-T-Y of work done.

1 comment:

Karen Zipdrive said...

Some of the contestants have no business being on that show for another second.
They are Buzz Aldrin
Kate Gosslein
Aidan the little crybaby grouch