Friday, March 26, 2010

Late to the Party alert:
Fess Parker's sad secret

Publication: Globe
Date: 5 Apr. 2010

Once again, some celebrity dies and the tabloids gave no warning, so the vultures have to pick over the bones of the deceased.

Fess Parker was a star before I was in kindergarten and he invested his money from his acting career wisely in real estate and the wine business. He was 85 when he passed away, but the Globe wants you to know he had a sad secret he took with him to the grave, though if they know about it, just how secret could it be?

2 comments:

susan s. said...

Maybe he and Ed Ames had a secret love affair during the run of The Daniel Boone show? Yes he did play Daniel Boone on TV after the Davy Crockett movies! I know! I was there!

VW = hillypi
Hmmm, I confess I know little about math, but perhaps this is a mathematical term.

Karen Zipdrive said...

Potential secrets:
gay
alkie
gay alkie
sexual scoundrel
dope fiend

or a combination of all of them