Monday, March 29, 2010

Hairdresser Alert:
Ricky Martin comes out

Date: 29 Mar. 2010

Ricky Martin, the Latin pop superstar who is the most famous former member of the Latin teenybopper band Menudo, has declared that he is homosexual. On his website, he made a statement about how much he loves his twin sons and how he feels very blessed. he ends the announcement with these two sentences.

I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am.

Good on ya, Ricky. I'm not a big fan of your music, but I'm happy to see you telling the truth. As my daddy told me when I was a lad, always tell the truth. It's easier to remember.

1 comment:

Karen Zipdrive said...

It's a wacky world when a celebrity tries to revive his sagging career by coming out.
This is the biggest nothing burger in the news, since we all knew he was gay back in his Menudo days.
His admission would be like George W. Bush admitting he was in over his head when he was the president.