Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fussin' and Feudin' Alert™:
People not getting along on Dancing With The Stars

Publication: Us Weekly
Date: 5 Apr. 2010

I don't watch this show. I currently don't have my TV hooked up to anything but a DVD, but even when I did, I never watched this show. Still, it's on the front cover of the tabs and it mentions names I know, so it's fit for this blog.

The names mentioned in the feud are Shannen Doherty (big surprise), Kate Gosselin (even bigger surprise) and Pamela Anderson (and here I though she was an angel).

Note: all comments in parentheses are meant to be taken sarcastically. (Like, duh!)

1 comment:

Karen Zipdrive said...

I never noticed it before, but Shannen Doughtry has slightly buck teeth with a space between them.
Only Dancing With the Stars would have so many creepy celebrities on this season, she's only in the middle of the pack of creeps.
That's saying something.