Wednesday, February 24, 2010

On the rocks alert:
Paula Deen's bitter divorce shocker!


Publication: National Enquirer
Date: 1 Mar. 2010

It's Wednesday afternoon, so it's time for the last stories from this week's tabloid headlines before tomorrow's new trash. The Flagship wants us to know that celebrity chef is going through a divorce and her husband cheated on her.

We may not have wanted to know, but there you go. Now we know.

UPDATE: No divorce. The story was that early in her new marriage, she and the tugboat captain's daughter didn't get along and the daughter wanted her dad to dump Paula, but all that's been settled now.

So many people were coming to this website to find out about this, I thought I'd give a little more detail by looking at the Enquirer online.

7 comments:

Zoey and Me said...

I thought I read somewhere he had cancer. I also saw her on TV last month and remarked how old she looked. I think she's been under a lot of stress. But I didn't hear about divorce. You sure this is legit? Just curious. I buy all her cook books which is probably why I had to have bypass surgery.

Matty Boy said...

Z&M, what do you mean "You sure this is legit?" It's in the National Enquirer. They pay sources for dirt on people and sometimes the sources are wrong. I haven't seen any other verification of this anywhere.

Padre Mickey said...

Perhaps she finally discovered where all that butter was going. . .

Anonymous said...

Well, according to the TrashQuirer, his daughter, Michelle, was the cause of them splitting but you cannot EVER believe anything that those dirtbags print.. They make things up just so they can sell.. And frankly only a complete and total trailer trash bimbo would buy that rag.

Matty Boy said...

Hello, anonymous. If you ever read more than one entry in my blog, you might realize that I don't buy the supermarket rags, I just report on what they say on the covers and keep track of what they get right and wrong.

Frankly, I don't expect much deep thinking or hard work from anonymous posters.

Patricia said...

To Paula Deen...I would sue, sue, and sue some more for the crap printed. I think these rag magazines need something better to do with their time other sitting around and making up crap about people that they think are interesting to destroy. Get a life!!! Paula Deen is a great cook, and love her shows so chill on trashing her!!!!!!!

TexLaBear said...

Rags like this have been sued and have lost big money before (anyone remember Carol Burnett?) but it hasn't stopped them because they keep making a profit. I wouldn't buy one to use as bird cage liner or to wrap fish guts in...but not everyone has my ability to tell the difference between jounalism and garbage. So sad when the difference damages real people. Now when the headlines read "Alien Fathers Two-Headed Baby: Mother Sues for Child Support!" I can laugh and say it's sheer entertainment. When the headlines read "Paula Deen in Bitter Divorce: Capt. Michael Docks His Tug in Other Woman's Port!" it's just wrong.