Friday, February 5, 2010

Love Bird Alert™:
Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp

Publication: Star
Date: 15 Feb. 2010

There were several stories this week that made me feel like the tabloid editors have been reading my blog and taking notes. A while back, I said Jennifer Aniston is Debbie Reynolds, Brad Pitt is Eddie Fisher and Angelina Jolie is Liz Taylor. If it's going to end badly, we need a Richard Burton.

According to Star Magazine, Johnny Depp will be playing the part of Richard Burton.

Okay, now we are getting somewhere! I also love the fact that looking for images of Jolie and Depp together on the Internet comes up with nothing! Look at the weak Photoshop crap I downloaded. You might notice that he has a shadow and she doesn't. That may be because she is some sort of minor demoness, but I think the simpler explanation is a cheap ass, no talent photoshopper.

As you might expect, this is not the last time this week we will hear about Angelina Jolie, queen of the tabloid underworld. It just keeps getting better, trust me.

3 comments:

Karen Zipdrive said...

He's way too cool to take on a nutgirl and her sixpack of kids.
Besides, he's prettier and that would make him out of the question for her.
That's why she made Brad grow that hideous beard--she wanted to unpretty him a bit.

Anonymous said...

Reynolds, Fisher, Taylor & Burton - great analogy! True or not, this is a fun story.

Matty Boy said...

KZ: I am of the opinion that pretty doesn't enter into. Angelina knows sexual techniques that turn a man's mind to jelly.

Anonymous: Hello! I like the analogy as well. There's a lot more to the ride this week.