Thursday, February 4, 2010

Enemy of the State Alert:
Joan Rivers on No Fly list is NOT a clerical error.


Publication: Sun
Date: 15 Feb. 2010

Until today, I thought the Sun was going to be useless to this blog, except when a Weekly World News headline they published might reach the right level of absurdity. Their headlines tend to be either vague stuff about prophecies, horoscopes or diets. Nothing concrete to report week after week after week.

If the Sun does not give me another headline this year, they have paid their debt to me in full this week.

The Sun tells us this week that Joan Rivers is on the No Fly list because Joan Rivers is a terrorist.

OMG!!!!!


I'm completely rethinking my feelings about enhanced interrogation techniques, and so are all right thinking Americans who read this.

3 comments:

Karen Zipdrive said...

Oh, fer God's sake.
She got on the list because her passport lists her real name and her stage name.
That was too confusing for the fly list makers, so they put her on it just in case.

Matty Boy said...

Your explanation does not convince me. Until I have confirmation from government officials, Joan Rivers is a terrorist.

Karen Zipdrive said...

If by terrorist you mean you could drop her into an al qaida nest and after 10 minutes of her kvetching they'd all kill themselves, then yeah.

Actually, I saw her at a club she used to own in Santa Monica about 30 years ago and she was pants-peeing funny.