Friday, February 5, 2010

Bells Are Ringing Alert™:
Details of the upcoming Carrie Underwood wedding


Publications: OK! and Weekly Life & Style
Date: 15 Feb. 2010

I care about the love life of Carrie Underwood to the sum of zero, but the tabloids can't get enough of it. This week, it's pictures of her wedding dress, in which she looks purdy.

The groom, for his part, has promised not to wear his baseball cap, to have less than two days of stubble and not to have his hair in a mullet.

It's every girl's special day.

1 comment:

Karen Zipdrive said...

I didn't use to like her until I heard the song, "Before He Cheats," then I loved her.
Then I heard, "Jesus Take the Wheel" and I was back to ground zero.
Her taste in men is icky. This cat looks like he'd smell like B.O., beer and jock itch ointment. And his smile is entirely too gummy.
Yeecch.