Sunday, January 24, 2010

You So Crazy Alert™: Kate Snaps Again

Publication: In Touch
Date: 1 Feb. 2010

I don't watch reality TV, so I have no particular interest in whether Kate Gosselin is the worst person in the world or if that title should go to her estranged husband Jon. (Actually, in the tabloids Jon and Kate are fighting it out to see who will try to knock the reigning champion of all things evil Angelina Jolie off her dark imperial throne.) But once again, Kate was photographed slapping one of the kids around, and the tabloids love these pictures almost as much as they love a good drunken celebrity nipple slip.

I know Obama is planning to round us all up into re-education camps, but couldn't he start by taking the Gosselin kids and the Octomom brood into some kind of protective governmental custody? It would produce a lot of positive press just in case the health care bill passes and the death panels start going ahead full steam.

1 comment:

Karen Zipdrive said...

If I had that many kids, I might flip out occasionally myself.
I think her best move would have been to give her creepy husband custody of the kids.
Let that bastard deal with the litter!