Thursday, January 28, 2010

On the Rocks Alert: Oprah and Stedman's
BIG GAY LIE EXPOSED!


Publication: National Enquirer
Date: 8 Feb. 2010

Gosh, when was the last time you heard the name Stedman? Haven't he and Oprah been a "couple" for absolutely ever? When are those two lovebirds gonna get hitched?

Well, they aren't. Ever.

And this is according to The Flagship, so you know it's well sourced, if not entirely true.

They won't marry because their love is A BIG GAY LIE!

His life is A BIG GAY LIE!

Her life is A BIG GAY LIE!

BIG, BIG, BIG! GAY, GAY, GAY! LIE, LIE, LIE!

I'm using ALL CAPS because the Enquirer used ALL CAPS on their cover. ALL CAPS just screams CREDIBILITY!!!!

When asked for a comment, Stedman replied:


Sorry, I had to go with this joke. It was the low hanging fruit.

6 comments:

Padre Mickey said...

Wait, they SHOULD get married if they're both so darn cheerful! What a happy marriage it would be!

Fran said...

Low hanging fruit!!!!!!!!!!!Bwaaaaaahahahhhahah!!

Oh Matty, oh Matty!

Matty Boy said...

Yes, the joke was obvious, but obvious is what I do really, really well.

Karen Zipdrive said...

Hey, I'm gay and I had a gay husband and it worked out great!
I think Oprah and Stedman have the same kinda deal that Dolly Parton and her husband have.
Let's face it, if Oprah and Stedman were to break up, it'd be news, but if Oprah and Gayle King broke up, it'd be Super News!

Natalie Rosen said...

The first thing that came into my head is WHO CARES. The second thing that came into my head is that Oprah has addressed this issue and has said "You know if I were gay I would tell you. That is what I am all about telling the truth."

Now truly I do not like Oprah ALL of the time. Sometimes I do and one can say she absolutely has done some absolutely wonderful things. She loses me by her unquestioning spirituality. I don't buy it.

Having said that I do believe Oprah is about telling the truth. She has had gay/straight issues on ALL the time. Her entire mantra is TRUTH.

I must say, though, I do wonder about this Steadman relationship. Why wasn't he with her on the trip. She made what seemed like a fake phony call to him while she and Gail were camping. I do NOT quite believe it.

He if he in fact IS her long standing boyfriend why oh why have we seen more of Gail than we have of him. One would think we would see plenty of down time between the two of them. We do not.

This article gives me pause for thought then again I come right back to where I originally was: WHO the heck cares?

Matty Boy said...

Hi, Natalie. For someone who doesn't care, you certainly put a lot of time into writing a comment on a topic that doesn't interest you.